| || |
| Prof. Janusz Kacprzyk |
| Prof. Oscar Castillo |
| Prof. Vicenç Torra |
Prof. Janusz Kacprzyk is the chairman of the Provosts’ Council, Department IV of Engineering Sciences, Polish Academy of Sciences and he is the member of Presidium of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Central Testimonial Commission of the Republic of Poland Head of Laboratory of Intelligent Systems, Systems Research Institute, and Polish Academy of Sciences.His research interests are uncertainty and imprecision in systems modelling, intelligent decision support systems, data mining and knowledge discovery, soft computing, theory and applications, and fuzzy logic.
Member of International Program Committees at conferences: more than 300
Member of International Editorial Boards of journals: more than 50
Total numer of citations: 23731
Editor in chief of book series at Springer:
Studies in Computational Intelligence http://www.springer.com/series/7092
Intelligent Systems Reference Library http://www.springer.com/series/8578
Briefs in Computational Intelligence http://www.springer.com/series/10618
Studies in Big Data http://www.springer.com/series/11970
Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing http://www.springer.com/series/11156
Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing http://www.springer.com/series/2941
Studies in Systems, Decision and Control http://www.springer.com/series/13304
+ a member of Advisory Board of:
Studies in Synergetics: http://www.springer.com/series/712
Understanding Complex Systems: http://www.springer.com/series/5394
Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering http://www.springer.com/series/7818
Member of International Advisory Boards of Journals:
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems (Elsevier),
- International Journal of Intelligent Systems (Wiley, New York, USA).
- Archives of Control Sciences (PWN, Warsaw) - deputy editor-in-chief.
- Control and Cybernetics (SRI PAS, Warsaw).
- International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems (World Scietific, Singapore).
- Mathware & Soft Computing (Spain)
- BUSEFAL - Bulletin pour les Sousensembles Flous et leur Applications (Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France).
- Notes on IFS (Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets) (Prof. Marin Drinov Academic Publishing, Sofia, Bulgaria).
- Journal of Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Systems (Korea Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Systems Society).
- International Journal of Knowledge-Based Intelligent Engineering Systems (Electronic Association of Australia) - coeditor-in-chief
- Evolutionary Optimization (Internet).
- Soft Computing (Springer-Verlag, Berlin).
- Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making (Kluwer, Boston).
- Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing (OCP Science, Philadelphia).
- International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Information Processing (IJISIP) (IKS . International Intelligent Knowledge Systems Society).
- Information Sciences (Elsevier, USA).
- NIP . LR, Neural Information Processing . Letters and Reviews (ISBN 89-89453-04-6).
- International Journal of Performability Engineering (RAMS Consultants).
- IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems . Associate Editor
- International Journal of Computational Intelligence Research (Research India Publications), ISSN 0973-1873.
- IRECOS . International Review on Computers and Software.
- IC-MED . International Journal of Intelligent Computing in Medical Sciences and Image Processing . member of Advisory Board.
- International Journal of Innovative Computing and Applications.
- International Journal of Computational Science (IJCS), The Global Information Publisher.
- Journal of Automation, Mobile Robotics and Intelligent Systems, PIAP, Editor in chief.
Prof. Vicenc Torra is currently a professor at the Hamilton Institute at Maynooth University (Ireland). He is an IEEE and EurAI Fellow. He has written six books including "Modeling decisions" (with Y. Narukawa, Springer, 2007), "Data Privacy" (Springer, 2017), and "Scala: from a functional programming perspective" (Springer, 2017), and edited several books including "Data science in practice" (with A. Said, Springer, 2019) and "Non-additive measures: theory and applications" (with Y. Narukawa and M. Sugeno, Springer, 2014).
His fields of interests include approximate reasoning (fuzzy sets, fuzzy measures/non-additive measures and integrals), decision making, aggregation and integration, data privacy, and machine learning. He regularly participates in program committees in the areas of approximate reasoning and data privacy, and is member of several editorial boards including Transactions on Data Privacy (founder and editor), Information Sciences (Area editor), Fuzzy Sets and Systems, and Progress in Artificial Intelligence. He started in 2004 the annual conference series Modeling Decisions for Artificial Intelligence (MDAI). His web page is: http://www.mdai.cat/vtorra/
Prof. Oscar Castillo holds the Doctor in Science degree (Doctor Habilitatus) in Computer Science from the Polish Academy of Sciences (with the Dissertation “Soft Computing and Fractal Theory for Intelligent Manufacturing”). He is a Professor of Computer Science in the Graduate Division, Tijuana Institute of Technology, Tijuana, Mexico. In addition, he is serving as Research Director of Computer Science and head of the research group on Hybrid Fuzzy Intelligent Systems. Currently, he is President of HAFSA (Hispanic American Fuzzy Systems Association) and Past President of IFSA (International Fuzzy Systems Association). Prof. Castillo is also Chair of the Mexican Chapter of the Computational Intelligence Society (IEEE). He also belongs to the Technical Committee on Fuzzy Systems of IEEE and to the Task Force on “Extensions to Type-1 Fuzzy Systems”. He is also a member of NAFIPS, IFSA and IEEE. He belongs to the Mexican Research System (SNI Level 3). His research interests are in Type-2 Fuzzy Logic, Fuzzy Control, Neuro-Fuzzy and Genetic-Fuzzy hybrid approaches. He has published over 300 journal papers, 10 authored books, 40 edited books, 200 papers in conference proceedings, and more than 300 chapters in edited books, in total about 800 publications according to Scopus (H index=50), and more than 900 according to Research Gate (H index=62). He has been Guest Editor of several successful Special Issues in the past, like in the following journals: Applied Soft Computing, Intelligent Systems, Information Sciences, Non-Linear Studies, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, JAMRIS and Engineering Letters. He is currently Associate Editor of the Information Sciences Journal, Applied Soft Computing Journal, Granular Computing Journal and the IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems. Finally, he has been elected IFSA Fellow and MICAI Fellow member last year. He has been recognized as Highly Cited Researcher in 2017 and 2018 by Clarivate Analytics because of having multiple highly cited papers in Web of Science during the past 10 years.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
SCOPUS AUTHOR ID: 7007101709: http://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.url?authorId=7007101709
Oscar Castillo DBLP: https://dblp.uni-trier.de/pers/hd/c/Castillo_0001:Oscar
SPRINGER Top authors in Artificial Intelligence including Robotics: http://www.authormapper.com/search.aspx?hr=subject:Artificial+Intelligence+%28incl.+Robotics%29&size=100&Facet=name
SCHOLAR google: http://scholar.google.com.mx/citations?user=1C8gb8IAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao