Welcome to INFUS 2022
where you will find everything that you expect from a conference
INFUS 2022 offers both online and on site participation opportunity.
INFUS is an acronym for Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. It is a well-established international research forum to advance the foundations and applications of intelligent and fuzzy systems, computational intelligence, and soft computing for applied research in general and for complex engineering and decision support systems.
The principal mission of INFUS is bridging the gap between fuzzy & intelligence systems and real complex systems via joint research between universities and international research institutions, encouraging interdisciplinary research and bringing multidiscipline researchers together. INFUS 2022 proceedings will be published as a book by Springer under “Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems” and will be indexed in Scopus, and Web of Science. The journals with publication potential include:
- Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing (SCI-E)
- International Journal of Risk Analysis and Crisis Response (DOAJ)
- Journal of Fuzzy Logic and Modeling in Engineering
- Symmetry (SCI-E)
- International Journal of the Analytic Hierarchy Process (SCOPUS)
- The International Journal of Hybrid Intelligent Systems (IJHIS) (Scopus)
- Journal of Information Assurance and Security (ESCI)
- Journal of Fuzzy Extension and Applications
We are happy to announce our invited speakers Prof. Janusz Kacprzyk, Prof. Krassimir Atanassov, Prof. Vicenc Torra, Prof. Ajith Abraham, Prof. Okyay Kaynak, Prof. Habib Zaidi, Prof. Ahmet Fahri Özok
INFUS 2022 is the fourth conference on intelligence and fuzzy systems conference series. The venue of the conference will be Yasar University, Izmir.
Special Session proposal deadline: 16 January 2022
Abstract submission deadline: 10 March 2022
- Final date to submit Full paper submission of accepted abstracts deadline:6 April 2022
- Notification of acceptance: 20 April 2022
- Camera-ready paper submission: 25 April 2022
- Deadline of author late registration for paper publication in proceedings: 25 April 2022
- Conference: 19-21 July 2022
- Click here to submit your papers to INFUS 2022
Distribution of INFUS 2021 Participants
In 2021, the number of submitted papers became 355. After the review process, about 43% of these papers have been rejected. More than 50% of the accepted papers are from other countries outside Turkey. The distribution of the admitted papers with respect to their source countries is as follows from the most to the least: Turkey, Russia, China, Iran, Poland, India, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Morocco, Spain, Algeria, Serbia, Ukraine, Pakistan, Canada, Japan, South Korea, UK, Indonesia, USA, Vietnam, Finland, Romania, France, Uzbekistan, Italy, and Austria. We again thank all the representatives of their countries for selecting INFUS 2021 as an international scientific arena.