Welcome to INFUS 2019
where you will find everything that you expect from a conference
INFUS is an acronym for Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. It is a well-established international research forum to advance the foundations and applications of intelligent and fuzzy systems, computational intelligence, and soft computing for applied research in general and for complex engineering and decision support systems.
The principal mission of INFUS is bridging the gap between fuzzy & intelligence systems and real complex systems via joint research between universities and international research institutions, encouraging interdisciplinary research and bringing multidiscipline researchers together.
INFUS 2019 proceedings will be published as a book by Springer under “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Series” and will be indexed in Scopus. Moreover, special issues of indexed journals will be devoted to a strictly refereed selection of extended papers presented at INFUS 2019. The journals with publication potential include:
- Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing (SCI-E),
- Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems (SCI-E),
- Recent Patents on Engineering (Scopus, EI/Compendex, EBSCO),
- International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics (E-SCI),
- International Journal of Risk Analysis and Crisis Response (DOAJ).
We are happy to announce our invited speakers Prof. Janusz Kacprzyk, Prof. Oscar Castillo, and Prof. Vicenc Torra.
INFUS 2019 proceedings will be published as a book by the Springer and it will be indexed in Scopus. Special issues of several SCI indexed journals will be devoted to a peer refereed selection of extended papers.
INFUS 2019 is the first conference on intelligence and fuzzy systems. The conference will be held in Istanbul, “the only bridge in the world that connects two continents, Asia and Europe.
- Abstract submission deadline: February 4, 2019.
- Full paper submission deadline:
February 28, 2019 March 10, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: March 20, 2019
- End of early registration: March 29, 2019
- Camera-ready paper submission: April 15, 2019
- Deadline of author late registration for paper publication in proceedings: April 15, 2019
- Conference: July 23-25, 2019